Sunday, November 29, 2009


Well, tomorow is the birthday of Yuri Chinen, one of my favourite artist. A Japanese artist from the band called Hey Say Jump! I like him through his drama titled Scrap Teacher where he act alongside with his band members. His birthday date is 30 November 1993. He is just 16 years old this year. He is cute and he has almost the same feature as Arron of Fahrenheit. I mean their hair, how they look like, their cute face and their height.

I will having my exam on this coming Monday (7 December 2009) and the subject is Professional Ethics. Pray for me. Now i'm working 7 days a week. Can you guys Believe That? Well i worked at Parkwell from Monday to Saturday and i teach tuition on Sunday. Busy Right? Well, in order to have good income and to pay off my university fees, i need to work. Well, it's for a temporary until i graduate and enter the teacher training college.
That's all for now... got to go. Bye.

..:: My Enchanted Blog ::.. . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates