Starting using the Celcom Broadband
I started to use the Celcom Broadband on the 17.04.2009.
But unfortunately it isn't that good as many describe.
i'm frustrated... spend much money on it... which is i need to pay RM 407.00. It's sooooo expensive... i wish i knew this happen. With that much money i can just use the Streamyx line, it is more better.
I can't even download a thing... Grrrrr...
So mad. I will terminate it after 1 month. I don't care, it is my final decision.
I can't stand using this GPRS super slow line. The worse part is i can't open my yahoo mail...
Really make me mad...
Ok then...
I'll write my entry again later...
I have exam tomorrow which is the last paper and the subject is CDDB3203 - Relational Database.
This is how the Celcom Broadband USB Modem look like:


But unfortunately it isn't that good as many describe.
i'm frustrated... spend much money on it... which is i need to pay RM 407.00. It's sooooo expensive... i wish i knew this happen. With that much money i can just use the Streamyx line, it is more better.
I can't even download a thing... Grrrrr...
So mad. I will terminate it after 1 month. I don't care, it is my final decision.
I can't stand using this GPRS super slow line. The worse part is i can't open my yahoo mail...
Really make me mad...
Ok then...
I'll write my entry again later...
I have exam tomorrow which is the last paper and the subject is CDDB3203 - Relational Database.
This is how the Celcom Broadband USB Modem look like:


