New Pendrive
On 3.4.2009 there is a PIKOM PC Fair at Dewan Masyarakat Sandakan. I took this opportunity to bought a new pendrive. It is Kingston 4GB, and it is call the DataTraveler 120/4GB Capless USB2 memory stick - Lime Green.
Hrmm... why is it Lime Green??? because the colour is Lime Green colour. I bought it for RM 35.00 only. Cheap right??? If there's a PIKOM again next year, i'll buy the 16GB pendrive Kingston brand also.
What else we bought during the PIKOM??? Hrmm...
I bought Kingston Pendrive and 100 pieces CD's for RM 45.00 so i spend RM80.00.
My brother bought 100 pieces CD's.
And my little sister bought Sony MP3 Player (1GB) for RM 149.00 for student price.
This is how my new pendrive look like...

And this is how my sister Sony MP3 Player look like...

Hrmm... why is it Lime Green??? because the colour is Lime Green colour. I bought it for RM 35.00 only. Cheap right??? If there's a PIKOM again next year, i'll buy the 16GB pendrive Kingston brand also.
What else we bought during the PIKOM??? Hrmm...
I bought Kingston Pendrive and 100 pieces CD's for RM 45.00 so i spend RM80.00.
My brother bought 100 pieces CD's.
And my little sister bought Sony MP3 Player (1GB) for RM 149.00 for student price.
This is how my new pendrive look like...

And this is how my sister Sony MP3 Player look like...

