Monday, November 3, 2008

Hello,

Today, I went out with my OUM friend, Mahlisa... I bring Akin along since she also have something to do.
The purpose I went out today is because myself and Mahlisa is seeking for jobs.
We both apply for jobs at the SI Tours Borneo. It's an travel agency.
Myself and my dear little sister went out from home at 8.45 am. Then we directed go to the Post Office, since she wanted to post something. While waiting for her, I go and check the mail and we received 2 letters that is 1 for me and 1 for my sis. The letter for me is my last semester exam result is out... and guess what??? I PASS!!!! I'm so happy at that moment.
My sis also received a good news in the letter because she was accepted to enter the Institute that she apply. Congrats to her too... there, I met my ex-classmates, Rayn. Hahaha... he changed a lot.

Then after that, myself and my sis a head go to bank to bank-in money for my Big Sis. We waited for a while. When we go out from the bank... it's raining heavily. OMG!! I'm fully wet because I didn't bring any umbrella. Since, we didn't bring any umbrella with us, so my sis and myself direct go to the place where I'm going to meet my friend which the place is Menara and it is not far from the Bank.
Then, I met my ex-classmates again. But this time is different person. He's name is Noh. And he is with his wife... hahaha...

Me and my sis is waiting for Mahlisa to arrived. Once she arrived, we straight away direct go to SI Tours Borneo to submit our application.
After that, we went to the CD store (Cherry Blossom) to check out the latest disc that available. An my sis bought an Indonesian movie titled Bukan Bintang Biasa (BBB).
Then we went to eat. We eat Penang Curry House. I order Roti Canai and Milo Nai, and it cost about RM 2.40.
Next, we went to Man Kok Optical to check out the price of the Glasses for lil sis. Then, next we went to Genting Mas Mall. We are lucky today, cause we found the 100 pieces empty CD's. We didn't wait any longer and we grab it.
Then, we walk go to the post office again. This time the purpose we went there is to accompany Mahlisa to post her letter.

Then, after her job is complete, 3 of us went home.
I fry eggs for me and my sis to eat. Then sooner after that, my dad ask us to go out to buy some food at home. With my sis and dad, we went to Parkwell Supermarket and Giant Hypermarket.

Haiz... tired ler... My leg sore T_T.
When we reach home, I cooked Fish curry since that is the only food that seems easy to cook besides 'Eggs'.
After dinner, around 7.45 pm I went to bed to get a rest and awake at 10.30 pm. Wo zhen de zhen de hen lei.

K... that's all for now...
I wanna watch the movie that just completed downloaded tittled The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian.

Bye...

~Ereka~

..:: My Enchanted Blog ::.. . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates