I Love The World (Discovery Channel Theme Song)
Astronaut 1: It never gets old, huh?
Astronaut 2: Nope
Astronaut 1: It kinda makes you wanna...
Astronaut 2: Break into song?
Astronaut 1: Yep
I love the Mountains,
I love the Clear Blue skies,
I love Big Bridges,
I love when great White Fly,
I love the Whole world,
And all it sights and sounds.
Boom-de-yada
Boom-de-yada
Boom-de-yada
Boom-de-yada
I love the oceans,
I love real dirty things,
I love to go fast,
I love Egyptian Kings,
I love the Whole world,
And all it's craziness.
Boom-de-yada
Boom-de-yada
BOOM-de-yada
BOOM-de-yada
I love Tornadoes,
I love Arachnids,
I love Hot Magma,
I love the Giant Squids,
I love the Whole World,
It's such a brilliant place.
Boom-de-yada
Boom-de-yada
Stephen Hawking: Boom-de-yadaa
Boom-de-yadaaaaaa
Boom-de-yada
Boom-de-yada
Boom-de-yada
Boom-de-yada
Boom-de-yada
Boom-de-yada
If you watch Discovery Channel... I'm sure you will heard this songs.
Credited to KIN.
Astronaut 2: Nope
Astronaut 1: It kinda makes you wanna...
Astronaut 2: Break into song?
Astronaut 1: Yep
I love the Mountains,
I love the Clear Blue skies,
I love Big Bridges,
I love when great White Fly,
I love the Whole world,
And all it sights and sounds.
Boom-de-yada
Boom-de-yada
Boom-de-yada
Boom-de-yada
I love the oceans,
I love real dirty things,
I love to go fast,
I love Egyptian Kings,
I love the Whole world,
And all it's craziness.
Boom-de-yada
Boom-de-yada
BOOM-de-yada
BOOM-de-yada
I love Tornadoes,
I love Arachnids,
I love Hot Magma,
I love the Giant Squids,
I love the Whole World,
It's such a brilliant place.
Boom-de-yada
Boom-de-yada
Stephen Hawking: Boom-de-yadaa
Boom-de-yadaaaaaa
Boom-de-yada
Boom-de-yada
Boom-de-yada
Boom-de-yada
Boom-de-yada
Boom-de-yada
If you watch Discovery Channel... I'm sure you will heard this songs.
Credited to KIN.
