Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hello Everyone,

I think this is my third entry ri
ght?
Well... I want to start with what h
ad happen to me on the 12.10.2008 (Sunday).
I have class on that day, which started on 8.00 a.m to 2.00 p.m. My whole day really sucks.
I have presentation and need to
hand-up one of my assignment on that day.

The subject that I taken this semester are:
- Information Sharing,
- Elements of Computer Architecture; and
- Visual Basic Programming.


In the beginning, my day when smooth until my VB class.
During this Visual Basic (VB) class, we learn about coding and the interface. They are many coding that I learn on that day and I save it into my lovely pendrive.
Unfortunately, when I reached home I found out th
at I lose my lovely 'PENDRIVE'
T_T... I feel so sad, because that pendrive was given to me by my mum and dad on my birthday
.
Plus, I don't have the copy of the coding that I save in the pendrive... T_T

OK la... that all for now... I show you guys how does my pendrive look like before it's gone
... but with the lollipop hanger and my name sticker on it.





- Ereka-

..:: My Enchanted Blog ::.. . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates